Thursday, May 29, 2014

Attire

Bella and I had a very nice rehearsal yesterday. We discussed the performance and the aspects that go along with it. We decided on a costume, and we believe we know what we want to wear. I decided that we both should wear red. This red with symbolize the evil in me because I want Bella to do everything that I do. I figured she should start out wearing red as well during the whole lyric when it says "I feel lovely" because this states that she is not certain whether or not she is actually beautiful. Until the lyric changes to "I AM lovely", she will then take her red dress off as a symbol as independence. I think she should be wearing white underneath the red. The perfect part of this all is that I have all these costumes from previous dances, so reusing these will be the perfect thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment