Thursday, May 29, 2014

Red Flag 5-29-14

How much time did you spend on your project?
This week I spent 8 hours working on my project.

What did you do that was hands-on?
This week, I spent a majority of my time figuring out how to cut my music for my dance. I've cut music before, but I wanted certain parts of the lyric to be in a different place of the song, so figuring that out took me awhile. Easily, I spent four hours working on it. My cousin bought me a tutorial type thing to help me cut music four years ago, and I never really opened it or tried to do it, but I used it for this and it was awesome!

What research did you do?
I spent time researching whats the best music cutter like that, I have the website documented at home but I didn't make a blog post about all my research yet. I plan on getting that all together soon because I have the information at my house.

Did you meet with your mentor? What did you talk about?
I still have not met with Mrs. Pearl. I'm nervous to talk to her.


Do you have at least 3 Journal entries? Do your journal entries include planning, recording activities, and reflecting?
I only have 2 journal entries this week so far. On the 7-8 hour bus ride for the Senior Trip, I plan on getting a lot of blogs done instead of sleeping or staring out the window.

Were you in class on this week? Did you have and use your journal?
I was not in class this week.

Do you think your fulfillment of WISE requirements was : Inadequate? Adequate? Good? Excellent? Explain.
Although it may not look like it from my lack of journals, but I am feeling very accomplished and ready. Bella is really grasping the idea of my choreography and it makes me feel very productive. It is hard to document certain things that happen in the dance studio, it's more of a watching and learning type deal. I have had so much fun doing this dance, I'm so glad that I chose this for my WISE presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment