Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dedicated dancer

Bella and I are finished! We successfully finished our routine for my project. The dance is absolutely gorgeous. As I was dancing full out today it felt amazing, and I could tell Bella was feeling it as well. She has gotten so used to the style of dance I have portrayed to her that it makes me so happy! Her movement is so flowy and light and looks so elegant as she moves across the floor. I'm so happy she got to do this with me. Today we also danced to the cut version of the music which went super well. The music was clean cut and crisp and sounded awesome. Not only did Bella have a rehearsal with me, but she had a five hour long dress rehearsal right after mine. Hair, costume, the whole shabang! I did her makeup for her which I'm going to post on my next post as well as her hair. I'm so thankful to have Bella to count on. She really came through for me. Not only did she attend every rehearsal, she also had a great time which is the best part of this whole experience! I'm so so happy with the outcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment